Our workshops are focused on different areas of your life that we know you want to improve:
- Finding your value in the world - when we're whizzing through life it's easy never stop and wonder: is there more to life than this? We give you the time and tools to take a pause and assess where you are right now. We take a look at what you've achieved and what you want to focus on improving to make your life even better. We break down your goals into manageable, achievable steps and form a supportive community to cheer you on and keep you accountable.
- Your relationship with food - Are carbs bad? How much protein should I be eating? How can I eat better on the go? What is meal prep all about? What does balance really mean? All these topics and more are covered in a session led by The Reset Co-Founder Lauren Healy, Nutritional Therapist.
- Time management and organisation - why are we stressed constantly? How do we gain back time in our day? How can we feel more organised? If time is your enemy find out how to get it back in your life during this session led by The Reset Co-Founder Vicky Shilling.
- Cookery demonstrations - everything you eat on the retreat will be a meal you can make back at home. With a focus on whole foods and simple cooking, our retreat chef, published cook-book author and food blogger Sinéad from Delalicious will provide you with all the recipes and meal-prep know how. In a cooking demonstration during the weekend Sinéad will also show you how to make easy snacks and healthy made-ahead breakfasts to keep you fuelled.
- Vision boards - We also create the space and tools you need to build your own vision board throughout the weekend.
You can find out more about how we design our retreats on our Experience page.
Accommodation & Rates
Accommodation at Loughcrew Estate is included in the weekend and you will get to stay in one of the beautiful, individually decorated rooms in the main house or Courtyard Apartment.
Rates are dependent on the room you choose and whether you're happy to share a room or a bed (with a friend of course!) If you can't see what you want or have any questions please use the button below to send us a question and we'll be happy to help.
If you choose to book now you can choose either to pay in full or pay in 3 equal instalments. All prices are quoted per person. Please refer to the full terms and conditions before booking or alternatively drop us a line.
If you have any questions you can hit the button below or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.